Adara Power 8.6 kWh Energy Storage System Details
Shown in the table below are the key characteristics of the battery in question.
Note: We would strongly advise you double check the specifications of the battery and warranty conditions in detail before you purchase to determine its suitability for your usage case, as things do change and often without much notice.
Usable Storage Capacity
109.2cm x 55.8cm x 43.1cm
Round Trip Efficiency
Operating temperature range
-10℃ to 50℃
10 years, or 4,000 cycles. Whichever is first.
Total warranted kWh
Cost per warranted kWh
(unlimited cycles per day)
Cost per warranted Kwh
(exactly 1 cycle per day)
0.05 kWh per kg
24.75 Kwh per m³
- Long Warranty
- Warranty is 10 years or over, which shows commitment to their product.
- Warranty covers at least 1 cycle per day
- Seems you can use the battery daily under warranty. Ideal if you are looking to do daily time-shifting.
- High Round Trip Efficiency
- Loosing less than 5% in power in a charge/discharge cycle. This means most of the power to charge the battery is returned to you.
- Full Depth of Discharge
- All the battery capacity is available for you to use.
- Warranty covers significantly less than 1 cycle per day
- The battery cannot be used daily and still be under warranty.
- Heavy Weight
- Will require specialist installation as over 125 kgs. Plus possibly specific site requirements (loading and access).
Note: Information display on this page is not guaranteed to be current or 100% correct, if you are aware of an error please use our Contact Form.