Shown in the table below are the key characteristics of the battery in question.
Note: We would strongly advise you double check the specifications of the battery and warranty conditions in detail before you purchase to determine its suitability for your usage case, as things do change and often without much notice.
Usable Storage Capacity
50.0cm x 115.0cm x 100.0cm
3,650 @ 100% DoD
Round Trip Efficiency
Operating temperature range
10℃ to 50℃
100% capacity at 10 years, or 36,500 kWh. Whichever is first.
Total warranted kWh
Cost per warranted kWh
(unlimited cycles per day)
$0.35 per kWh
Cost per warranted Kwh
(exactly 1 cycle per day)
$0.35 per kWh
0.03 kWh per kg
17.39 Kwh per m³
- Long Warranty
- Warranty is 10 years or over, which shows commitment to their product.
- Warranty covers at least 1 cycle per day
- Seems you can use the battery daily under warranty. Ideal if you are looking to do daily time-shifting.
- Warranty covers max expected power
- The warranty covers the expected power usage of the battery on a daily basis.
- 10 kWh or more of usable storage
- Typical household usage requires at least 10 kWh of power storage to be useful, this has it in the one unit.
- Full Depth of Discharge
- All the battery capacity is available for you to use.
- Heavy Weight
- Will require specialist installation as over 125 kgs. Plus possibly specific site requirements (loading and access).
- Low Round Trip Efficiency
- Loosing more than 10% in power in a charge/discharge cycle. Requires more charging power than a more efficient system for the rated output. You need to take this into account when working out the true costs.
Note: Information display on this page is not guaranteed to be current or 100% correct, if you are aware of an error please use our Contact Form.