Alpha-ESS ECO S5 Details
Shown in the table below are the key characteristics of the battery in question.
Note: We would strongly advise you double check the specifications of the battery and warranty conditions in detail before you purchase to determine its suitability for your usage case, as things do change and often without much notice.
Usable Storage Capacity
60.0cm x 116.0cm x 60.0cm
6,000 @ 90% DoD
Round Trip Efficiency
Operating temperature range
0℃ to 40℃
Total warranted kWh
Cost per warranted kWh
(unlimited cycles per day)
$0.26 per kWh
Cost per warranted Kwh
(exactly 1 cycle per day)
$0.26 per kWh
0.07 kWh per kg
31.03 Kwh per m³
- Long Warranty
- Warranty is 10 years or over, which shows commitment to their product.
- Warranty covers at least 1 cycle per day
- Seems you can use the battery daily under warranty. Ideal if you are looking to do daily time-shifting.
- 10 kWh or more of usable storage
- Typical household usage requires at least 10 kWh of power storage to be useful, this has it in the one unit.
- Cheap warranted per kWh cost
- Your in warranty cost is less than $0.30 per kWh.
- Heavy Weight
- Will require specialist installation as over 125 kgs. Plus possibly specific site requirements (loading and access).
Note: Information display on this page is not guaranteed to be current or 100% correct, if you are aware of an error please use our Contact Form.