Shown in the table below are the key characteristics of the battery in question.
Note: We would strongly advise you double check the specifications of the battery and warranty conditions in detail before you purchase to determine its suitability for your usage case, as things do change and often without much notice.
Usable Storage Capacity
46.0cm x 46.0cm x 28.0cm
7,000 @ 90% DoD
Round Trip Efficiency
Operating temperature range
0℃ to 40℃
80% capacity at 10 years, or 5,000 cycles. Whichever is first.
Total warranted kWh
Cost per warranted kWh
(unlimited cycles per day)
$0.48 per kWh
Cost per warranted Kwh
(exactly 1 cycle per day)
$0.68 per kWh
0.08 kWh per kg
83.72 Kwh per m³
- Long Warranty
- Warranty is 10 years or over, which shows commitment to their product.
- Warranty covers at least 1 cycle per day
- Seems you can use the battery daily under warranty. Ideal if you are looking to do daily time-shifting.
- High Round Trip Efficiency
- Loosing less than 5% in power in a charge/discharge cycle. This means most of the power to charge the battery is returned to you.
- Warranty covers significantly less than 1 cycle per day
- The battery cannot be used daily and still be under warranty.
- Expensive warranted per kWh cost
- Your in warranty cost is more than $0.50 per kWh, if a goal is financial payback you will need to check your expected usage calculations carefully..
Note: Information display on this page is not guaranteed to be current or 100% correct, if you are aware of an error please use our Contact Form.