climate science, definition of
- Climate Science
Climate Science is the study of the behaviour of the climate using scientific techniques to discover provable processes and actions within the climate and hence be able to:
News & Blog articles where 'climate science' used:
- predict with a degree of accuracy future changes in the climate,
- advise on how to interact with the climate
Climate Science, although primarily the study of the environment
also depends a lot on mathematic and statistical processes to understand the climate - as we can only observe the climate using very sparse measurements.
- Increased Atmospheric Dust Is Masking Greenhouse Gases’ Warming Effect
whether the amounts of desert particulates will increase, decrease or remain relatively flat is unknown.
- UN's Guterres: oil companies have peddled 'big lie' on climate crisis – video
Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Wednesday, the UN secretary general, António Guterres, accused big oil companies of peddling 'the big lie', calling for them to be held accountable...
- Climate conundrum: Study finds ants aren’t altering behavior in rising temperatures
“It’s interesting that the worker ants we observed were willing to put themselves in uncomfortable situations while foraging,”
- Climate Embarrassment: Anthropogenic Climate Change is a Hoax but Global Warming is Real
Humanity needs to improve intellectually or we will never achieve the best of our imagination.
- What Does the Science Say? | Dr. Richard Lindzen | Jordan Peterson Podcast
Dr Jordan B Peterson and Dr. Richard Lindzen dive into the facts of climate change, the models used to predict it, the dismal state of academia, and the politicized world of “professional” science.
- Science of Solar Ponds Challenges the Climate Crisis
The science of solar ponds shows useful inexpensive natural heating, without the need for exotic materials. Furthermore, an understanding of the science of solar pond heating will profoundly change how you view climate crisis narratives.
- The Yin and Yang of Climate Science
I decided to use the yin-yang framework as the basis for a philosophy of science talk.
- ‘So the next step is space, right?’: Australia’s first female astronaut on the year she realised limits don’t exist
Meganne Christian is training for the ‘coolest job in the world’. It’s a long way from Wollongong for the 35-year-old scientist
- Citizen Nobel review – chemistry prize winner becomes charismatic climate crusader
This affecting documentary follows Swiss biochemist Jacques Dubochet as he turns the sudden fame provided by his Nobel win into a force for change
- Five crucial issues in fight to save planet – and what Cop27 did about them
This month’s environmental summit opened as our planet wilts under the impact of climate crisis. Here we examine five key areas and assess what success – if any – was achieved in Egypt
Related Tags: climate change, environmentSearch the Web for Climate Science
What is climate science?
climate science definition.
About climate science.
Click on a letter to see all the terms and definitions that begin with that letter.
Android app containing all these definitions is now available, called the Green Dictionary
. Click here
to see the entry on the Android market; or click here
if on an Android phone.