sustainable architecture, definition of
- Sustainable Architecture
- EcoWho blog posts where 'sustainable architecture' used:News & Blog articles where 'sustainable architecture' used:
- Shmas Bangkok Green Link wants to add over 30 miles of greenways to Bangkok
At the 2019 Thai Urban Designers Association exhibition, landscape architecture studio Shma unveiled the Bangkok Green Link, an urban revitalization proposal for boosting the livability of the Thai capital with over 30 miles of greenways...
- Solar-powered Dutch home produces all of its own energy with surplus to spare
When Marjo Dashorst and Han Roebers set their sights on designing a sustainable home in Zutphen, a municipality on the east side of the Netherlands, the couple turned to Amsterdam-based practice Attika Architekten to realize their dream...
- Luca Curci Architects proposes a self-sustainable Vertical City of the future
Italian architecture firm Luca Curci Architects has unveiled the Vertical City, a futuristic proposal for urban development comprising a series of modular, zero-energy skyscrapers anchored into the ocean floor...
- LAVA designs carbon-neutral LIFE Hamburg with an edible green roof
LAVA (Laboratory for Visionary Architecture) has teamed up with urban agricultural collective Cityplot to design LIFE Hamburg, a new energy self-sufficient educational campus that will “reinvent learning” for 1,600 students...
- MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple designs holiday retreats for an island community
Renowned for beautiful views, indigenous history and a famous golf resort, Ontario’s Bigwin Island will also soon be home to a new planned community spearheaded by MacKay-Lyons Sweetapple Architects, a Halifax-based studio that won the bid for the project...
- Self-sustainable childrens center in Tanzania harvests water like a baobab tree
In northern Tanzania, a Swedish team of architects, engineers and a non-profit collaborated with local workers to complete the Econef Children’s Center, a self-sustaining facility for orphans in the King’ori village...
- Ski atop the worlds cleanest waste-to-energy plant in Copenhagen
Six years after breaking ground, CopenHill — a waste-to-energy plant topped with a year-round ski slope — is officially open, marking a major milestone in Copenhagen’s journey to becoming the world’s first carbon-neutral city by 2025...
Related Tags: sustainable, esd, architecture, green buildingSearch the Web for Sustainable Architecture
What is sustainable architecture?
sustainable architecture definition.
About sustainable architecture.
Click on a letter to see all the terms and definitions that begin with that letter.
Android app containing all these definitions is now available, called the Green Dictionary
. Click here
to see the entry on the Android market; or click here
if on an Android phone.